When to do it

Susan Kline sckline@home.com
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 16:14:06 -0800

At 06:48 PM 12/27/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>OK, I think I've got it.  If Yamaha ships the pianos out that way, it
>doesn't mean
>they intend for them to *stay* that way.  It's to compensate for
>something-ur-nuther that might happen in transit or sumpin'.  And when I
>find those
>capstans too high, it's *expected* that I regulate them properly.  (Do I
>get an A?)
>
>Regards, Clyde

Why, regards back, Clyde!

Isn't it possible that they were right in Yokohama, but the different
conditions of
the place where they arrived got the hammers off the rail? I don't remember
seeing
them come in that way here in Oregon, though I don't see a huge number of
brand
new Yamaha uprights. Some, not tons.

Susan