parts for sale

ANRPiano@AOL.COM ANRPiano@AOL.COM
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 19:23:26 EST

While doing some badly needed cleaning in the shop attic, I came across an
Acrosonic action I had removed from a piano with a broken plate.  I had
always thought that some day maybe . . .

Because of ever increasing problems with tendonites I have had to sharply
curtail my tuning and I avoid small pianos altogether.  So I doubt I will
ever have any need for a complete action in very good condition.

So, I have a complete Acrosonic action for sale.  I am not sure what to ask
but would entertain nearly any offer as I really need to get rid of some of
the eveidence of my pack rat tendencies.

I also have various assorted old upright actions I would be willing to strip
parts off if any one needs some for spare parts.

Sincerely,

Andrew Remillard