When to do it

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 18:48:40 -0500

OK, I think I've got it.  If Yamaha ships the pianos out that way, it doesn't mean
they intend for them to *stay* that way.  It's to compensate for
something-ur-nuther that might happen in transit or sumpin'.  And when I find those
capstans too high, it's *expected* that I regulate them properly.  (Do I get an A?)

Regards, Clyde