My EPD

Wed, 27 Dec 2000 22:56:22 +0100

Billbrpt@AOL.COM wrote:

> In a message dated 12/27/00 8:06:36 AM Central Standard Time,
> pianola@online.no (Johan Ola Andersson) writes:
>

>> My EPD (Electronic Pitchraising Device)
>
> I am confident that you will soon learn that you don't need the
> visual device
> at all, that you will learn to hear pitches and beats and be
> able to tune
> entirely by ear.  It will be a great sense of satisfaction when
> you can.
> Indeed, if you are tuning a piano which is very severely off
> pitch, it may be
> so far off that it will not register on any visual device.
> This is where you
> musical sense of pitch must take over.
>
> Keep up the good and hard work.
>
> Bill Bremmer RPT
> Madison, Wisconsin

These are sound enough words..  I hope you read these twice
Ola,,,, and any other potential ETD addicts.. (not to read "any
and all who use and ETD", rather "those who dont feel they can
tune without one").

As for the rest... I dont want to say anything more then
something my mom use to say (I think most of us had moms that
used to say this as well) ..... "it takes two to fight".  Bill is
just a bit more .... er.... acomplished at verbose assault then
most of us.  grin....

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.