tuner's top 10

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 10:01:31 EST

In a message dated 12/27/00 8:04:13 AM Central Standard Time,
pianolover88@hotmail.com (pianolover 88) writes:

> I'd like to get a "tuner's top 10" of favorite piano pieces, specifically
> selected to demonstrate the finished tuning. I'm looking for something
> relatively short, "easy" and not too fast; your basic allegro would be my
> limit, but I would prefer nothing faster than Moderato. My pianistic skill
> level is somewhere in the intermediate range. Thanks!

Although it may be out of your range of skill, there is one song called "Body
and Soul" which seems to be so popular that we must tune the piano so it
above any other music must sound right.  Or so I've been instructed by one of
the wisest people to have ever tuned a piano.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin