When to do it

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 22:20:20 EST

In a message dated 12/25/00 6:11:53 PM Central Standard Time,
kam544@flash.net writes:

<< Finally got this great idea that serves the same purpose in 15 seconds or
 less each visit.  One season I install a piece of leather under the hammer
 rest rail stops when the jacks don't return under the hammer butts, then
 the next season, when there is excess lost motion, I remove it.

 I do realize there are exceptions to applying this method at face value,
 but for the most part, it works quite well in the areas under my
 jurisdiction!

 Keith McGavern aka McTechtrick >>

Keith

That is a great way to save time adjust lost motion twice a year. But it only
makes the repairs easier. It doesn't solve the problem.  The question still
remains, why is this happening on the Yamaha's? And what can be done to stop
it?

Willem