SAMA Piano Co.

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 13:49:23 -0600

List,

The Baldwin/Yamaha dealer I do some work for received a brochure
in the mail about this company the other day and I received this
e-mail about them.

Anyone know anything about them? Particularly the quality of their
work. The prices seem too good to be true, so probably are!

Avery

==================================================IS YOUR SHOP OVERBOOKED ?
DO YOU HAVE A LIMITED ANNUAL BUDGET
DO YOU HAVE MORE ORDERS THAT MAN POWER ?
DO YOU HAVE PIANOS YOU'D LIKE TO REBUILD....
BUT JUST DON'T HAVE THE TIME OR MONEY TO DO SO ?
ARE YOU TIRED OF SLOW TURN AROUND TIMES ON YOUR REBUILDING ?

Why not give Sama Piano a try

We are  full service piano rebuilding company that offers high quality
work, quick turnarounds and very affordable pricing

Visit

<<HTTP://WWW.SAMAPIANO.COM>HTTP://WWW.SAMAPIANO.COM>WWW.SAMAPIANO.COM

for more details

OR FEEL FREE TO PHONE US AT
309 821 0695

REFERENCES AVAILABLE