Improvised,old,"non-dammp-chaser"dehumidification.

David Renaud studiorenaud@qc.aibn.com
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 10:55:37 -0500

No cottage, but it was in a storage warehouse for a couple years.
I would agree with a low wattage being useful in summer.
The collective 120W installed, without control seemed a little much.

The current owner has no instructions about when, or if to use it.
They wanted to know if they should leave it plugged in all the time, all year.
Even a proper Damp-Chaser, used improperly, can be worse then none
at all. Since this system has no control device, the client would have to be
informed and on top of it.

                                                     Cheers
                                                     Dave Renaud
                                                     RPT