Snappy Baldwin Tuning Pins

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 08:59:25 EST

In a message dated 12/22/00 6:36:03 AM Central Standard Time,
tito@PhilBondi.com writes:

<< s there a technique for setting snappy
 tuning pins so when/if they want to move, they move less than they are now?
 when they go, they really go.

 I THINK I know how to set a tuning pin..this situation in this environment
 is getting the best of me.

 hopefully, the suggestions here will help me.

 Thanks,

 fridgid rook >>

What's the temparature in sothern Florida, about 50 degrees? I feel SOOOO
sorry for you. Here in St. Louis today, the temp got down to -5. And I know
that for some of you futher north, that's tanning weather. But it's c c c c
old outside.

About those snappy pins. There is nothing you can do to leanr how to tune
snappy pins other than tune enough snappy pins to get the hang of it. Try to
use your whole arms, or even your whole body, to turn the tuning lever. Work
at making as small a movement as possible.

Happy Holidays, every one.

Willem