Danger technical content!!

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 12:23:22 -0600

>One question ... you were talking about putting on jigs to
>press in capstans or backchecks. How can they be mounted?
>
>Susan

Bolted with holes drilled and tapped, or through the side of the ram.
Magnetic jigs, double sided tape, or weld a plate to the end of the ram
with screw holes. They can be C-clamped to the ram if you build your jigs
with an arm up the side for the clamp, or (as I did with my gasket dies)
duct taped. In short, any way you want to mount them that gets you through
the job.

Ron N