straws, anyone?

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 22:37:01 -0600

>So..... since I keep a selection of short pieces of drinking straws in my
>kit, it was just a matter of dry fitting for the right size, spreading glue
>on, sliding a short piece of straw over the shank and pressing it in place.
>SHAZZAM! repair complete

Caution! Straws stored in a tool box (with other stuph) in a truck year
round will turn into something remarkably resembling extremely brittle
macaroni (only less tasty and more useless) shortly before needed in an
emergency situation. Confirm viability of supplies and refresh stock regularly.

Ron N