Foote in mouth

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 19:54:44 EST

Greetings,
     Well, since my culpas ain't worn out yet, I must add another one.
    I totally used the wrong word to describe Del Fandrich's contributions
when I used the word "verbose".  My intended meaning was "exhaustive", which
means in total detail, (NOT wordy or inflated) .
   I consider Del's  willingness to share such in-depth and well-reasoned
discourse on subjects to be one of the prime attractions of this list and am
truly sorry to have so sloppily labeled it verbose.  I apologize for the
lapse.
Regards,
Ed Foote RPT