Killing the List

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson@dave-world.net
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 09:04:36 -0600

A list moderator is a fine idea. I've been part of several other list
with moderators. They simply worked behind the scene too eliminate chit
chat when the level got unbearable.

We are faced here with individuals that  strike out when someone
mentions
trying to get this list back on the track and guidelines that built it.
They complain here's another garbage message we have to delete. Ok, so
this is another one. Add it to the other 65 off subject messages that
came at the same time. It's purpose is the build and work toward a more
professional list content. If you don't agree with this goal why are you
here? Start a list for your purpose.

Rich