Larger Tuning Pin Installation

LTpianoman@AOL.COM LTpianoman@AOL.COM
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 00:17:19 EST

Keith,
Thanks for the valuable info. Maybe the old pin wasn't really very loose,
just not really tight! Is it still OK to install a pin a size larger if the
pin is just borderline? I don't have a pin torque wrench, so I don't know
exactly how loose that first pin was, but only a few are way too loose to
hold AT ALL, but I was going to replace even the borderline ones. Is that
advisable?

Thanks,
Larry Trischetta