Pitch Raise Fee Structure

ANRPiano@AOL.COM ANRPiano@AOL.COM
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 21:09:00 EST

Why not just charge by the minute?

I have a set service fee of healthy "$x" for the first hour which is usually
enough for me to do a pitch raise and a second pass and maybe even a little
regulation.  After that first hour I charge "$y" a minute (usually in 5 min.
increments).  I have never had a problem.  When new customers call and ask
what I charge I will usually quote a range which will cover most situations.
Since I am one of the most expensive in my area I fortunately don't get many
of these price shoppers.

Andrew Remillard