With regards to (Re: ETD's, calculators and the exam)

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 11:37:43 -0600

Dear Richard B, List,

After searching my files, I find that I am in error once again.  I did
indeed respond to the thread

     Re: ETD's, calculators and the exam

*not only once*, as I have already posted, but *a second time* in regards
to the notion of an off/on tuning device.

It was never my intent to be a part of the gist of that particular thread
other than those reasons that drew me into it.

My sincerest apologies for any arrived at assumptions that led anyone to
believe anything otherwise, especially you, Richard.

Sincerely,