protek

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 10:18:23 EST

Newton wrote;
<<"I think Roger gets the "Boob of the year" award for Dag on
the keybed.  I shudder at just the thought of the mess!
--
  Newton Hunt">>

Yeah, well Newton he didn't finish the story! :-)
After cleaning out the action cavity/keybed as well as he could he promptly
forgot about having spilled the stuff...subconscious ego protection and all
that....... Well it seems that the next time he put the action back in and
sat down to do some of his usual fine regulating he pulled on the action as
hard as he usually does BUT.... being now very lubricated thoroughly with DAG
it literally jumped out of the cavity, upsetting his balance on his three
legged stool and Roger, action and stool toppled over backward. As he fell
his feet became trapped/wedged between the keybed and now fallen stool! Of
course there he was, with his feet wedged, this action now sitting on his
chest while he was laying across the floor unable to get up and unable to get
the action off his chest without breaking a lot of the new parts he had just
installed................We don't know how long Roger stayed like this but
Jaben found him sometime later and Roger just refused to talk about it then
or even to this day................His broken toes healed just fine, although
in really cold weather they tend to ache a little..particuarly so when he
spends a great deal of time outside doing some activity such as hanging
Christmas lights........

 I know all this is true because Jaben told me it was and Roger would not
surround himself with persons who were less than truthful would he?  :-0
Jim Bryant (FL)