SAT Mystery

Tom Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 20:39:48 -0800

I tuned a spinet for a customer whose piano teacher told her it was
horribly out of tune. But what I found was a piano that was within a
couple of cents for most of the keyboard. So before doing a cursory
tuning (I didn't even need to touch the tenor), I broke out the
soldering iron and did a quick steam voicing to get rid of the
harshness. I'm sure the teacher will like the "tuning" now.

Tom Cole
mailto:tcole@cruzio.com