Legal Greetings (was: Re: One for Christopher/or Donald Duckor what ever

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 16:39:41 -0500

People who have time to think up these whimsical thingies must be on
Christmas vacation already!  <G>  And I got another nineteen
appointments to go!   :-(   Ah, well, the money helps the budget.

Regards, Clyde