Acrosonic

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart1@juno.com
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 15:30:02 -0600

Can anyone guess as to why someone would put a set of jiffy-leads on a
perfectly miserable Acrosonic? They're on the keys, on the action side of
the balance rail. The hammer springs are very strong, and the action
seems to move freely. I didn't have my Pierce, and don't have the SN, so
don't know when it was built, though I'm guessing 50's.

The folks who have this thing paid a major premium for this thing about
twelve years ago, so I have no idea of it's history. My only guess is
that the action might have frozen up, years ago, and the leads forced
thingies to work.  I'm lost, but curious.
thanks
les bartlett
houston
lesbart@juno.com