verituner?

Dick Beaton rbeaton@initco.net
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 13:33:04 -0800

Have been looking forward to more or at least some info on the Verituner
Dick MT

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Farrell=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, December 15, 2000 11:31 AM
  Subject: Re: verituner?

  Netiquett, Shhhmetiquette. Technical discussions regarding the merits =
or observed experiences with any ETD would most certainly be of interest =
to many on this list, good or bad. I certainly do not think anyone on =
this list would think it poor netiquette to describe a negative =
experience with any ETD. So, unless I'm way out in left field (and I =
have faith this would be pointed out!), please post to list!!!

  Terry Farrell
  Piano Tuning & Service
  Tampa, Florida
  mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com