Last octave

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 20:07:52 +0000

Hi Matt (and Al) <g>

I would rather say, the upper part of the upper part of the last octave (to
the right  :-) )... but I think the top octave is more "important" (if one
may use such wording) than the bottom one, anyone?

Anyway, part the reason why you have more freedom in that top range is,
that youīre not using those notes as a platform for a higher octave.

And remember, you people tuning for the Rachmaninoff 3rd, it goes down to
A1, during the finale in the 3rd movement, and itīs very important.

Yes I know, it always is, even if the notes arenīt used.

Somewhere I saw the logo "A1 Piano Tuning."
It might have even been someone on the list.  I think itīs funny.  What
about the rest of the piano???

Best regards,

Kristinn