Legal Greetings (was: Re: One for Christopher/or Donald Duck or what ever

Jon Page jonpage@mediaone.net
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 07:45:39 -0500

This is a letter confirming receipt of your seasonal salutation.

It has been directed to our legal department. You may expect a reply
within a few days regarding our acceptance with possible addendum
to terms and conditions.

We appreciate your extending to us this greeting and we sincerely
hope to be able to reciprocate once our legal team has pondered
the consequences of such a return commitment.

Until such time, we can wholeheartedly extend our sincere

Best Wishes,

Jon Page,   piano technician
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass.
mailto:jonpage@mediaone.net