John 3:16 and Donald Duck on the Pianotech list.

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 19:35:23 -0600

At 19:00 12/14/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>I don't have my "Roget's Quotes" handy, but someone once opined "It's not
>polite in mixed company to discuss sex, politics, or religion."
>And sometimes (not always) that's very true, even on this list.
>Peace,
>Patrick

I don't know about Roget, but here is Bartlett...

>http://www.bartleby.com/99/index.html

Conrad Hoffsommer - mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
*They call television a medium. That's because it is neither rare nor well
done.
*98% of the population is asleep. The other 2% are staring around in
complete amazement, abject terror, or both.