Different Pitch Raising Sequence

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 22:13:20 +0100

As I always do... two sittings.  The first day to yank it roughly up to 44O til it
sat long enough for me to get through a whole pass, and then a week later to tune
the darn thing.  I started tho on this one by taking it up two semitones flat, then
up to 440. I dont think I have ever seen a piano more then 2-3 semitones flat other
then this one tho.