Hallet, Davis & Co. Maker?

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 22:10:34 +0100

Well, I gotta say Glenn ,,, you make your point very well... and I conceed it too
you, at least as far as the American market goes. Here in Scandinavia tho,
Steinway dealers dont really push Bostons, nor do the particularilly like New York
Steinways... predictable enough.. grin. So Steinway folks here dont hesitate to
tell Customers what the Boston is... they actually probably over do it on the
negative side.

Anyways... nice post... and I do indeed see your point.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.