maybee it is best.

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 15:31:57 -0500

> what could a teacher help me with when practising?

Accuracy, consistency, correct errors, demonstrate
alternatives, help control beat rates, evaluations, error
correction, bass, treble, checks and references, save time,
increase speed, and the list goes on.

I have taught tuning as a full time occupation and if you
expect to meet a set of standards established by the tuning
community then you need a teacher or a mentor.  Tuning is an
art and a craft and it is not one you learn to master
without years of practice based upon a thorough knowledge of
what your objectives are.
--
		Newton Hunt
		Highland Park, NJ