Tuning Test

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 11:00:50 EST

In a message dated 12/12/00 10:57:06 AM Central Standard Time,
jgrassi@silverlink.net writes:

<< Wim,
 >>Perhaps the time has come to open this topic up for discussion again. <<

 If so, please take it to the PTG-L list.
 Thanks,
 jeannie

 Jeannie Grassi, RPT >>

While I would agree with you, I wonder if perhaps some discussion about this
topic would be of interest on this list, providing we keep it non political.

I would like to hear some opinions on this matter, not just from a point of
view of passing the tuning exam, but also from a point of view of how
important using the ETD's have become in our lives.

If a vast majority of tuners are now using ETD's, and are using them
effectively, perhaps the ETS Committee, and the PTG, should review the
standards of passing the exam.

Wim