locking grand covers

Paul McCloud smccloud@ix.netcom.com
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 23:19:49 -0800

I had a church request a cover with a lock.  I ordered one from APSCO,
and had them install grommets for a cable, and a padlock.  I was warned
by APSCO that they had limited success with the system, since the
grommets would come loose.
    The church, at the next tuning lost the key for the padlock.  Then
the next lock had a combo that they forgot.  The grommets, sure enough,
pulled out.  It does work, sort of, and can easily mar the finish if not
careful.  I vote for the hands off lock and a regular cover.
    Paul McCloud
    San Diego

--
mailto:smccloud@ix.netcom.com