Home Alone

David Love davidlovepianos@hotmail.com
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 06:38:57 -0000

I prefer to have the customer there for the first appointment, at least at
the outset.  If the piano has problems, needs a pitch raise, needs other
work etc..  It allows me to discuss the services and their costs.  Because
pianos often need more than just tuning, I don't like being in the position
of having to make a determination on what the customer wants me to do, is
willing to pay for etc..  After a relationship and the general goals for the
piano are established, I have no problem with them leaving me a key.

David Love