Great job offer!

michael lipnicki mltuner@hotmail.com
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 16:38:02 -0700

Hello, if you or someone you know would be interested in the following
please reply directly to Michael@Irenebesse.com or
Nicole.besse@irenebesse.com.

The largest piano retailer in Calgary, Alberta, Canada is looking for a
"Head Technician" to provide concert level service and help oversee a
service/rebuiding shop.

We sell Steinway,Boston, Young Chang, Kohler and Campbell and Piano Disc
products.Our large store also houses the largest private music school in our
area.

We look after new piano prepping,rebuilding including new
pinblocks,restringing ,new bridges and complete cabinet refinishing.

We have our own small concert-hall and provide pianos for visiting artists
in the area.

The ability to regulate and voice at a concert level as well as diagnose
problems quickly is a must .

We offer competitive salary/benefits and support training thru PTG
seminar/conventions, as well as manufacturer factory training.