Tuning Test

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 09:53:14 EST

In a message dated 12/11/00 7:00:22 PM Central Standard Time,
LHSBAND440@AOL.COM writes:

<< I wonder if we will ever see in our time that the RPT examine will be
 done with an ETD alone.  >>

Leo:

A couple of years ago I tried to get that concept discussed at Council. It
was soundly defeated. I even tried to get our ETD guru (Jim C Sr.) to support
the idea. Although he is in favor, at that time he didn't think PTG was ready
to accept it.

Perhaps the time has come to open this topic up for discussion again.

Willem