what is the best temperament?

Mon, 11 Dec 2000 18:50:16 +0100

Ok.... Where are you from then Martin... looks like Finland by your email address, but your name doesnt sound particularilly
finnish.

We have been through this many times, and despite some good correspondance alternatives, the best way to learn is to get yourself a
competent teacher.  Contact your local association first. See what they have to say. Bang on some doors and keep banging til you
get through. But do this only if you are indeed serious about learning a profession.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.