Hallet, Davis & Co. Maker?

N Luehrmann n_luehrmann@hotmail.com
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 10:48:06 -0600

Terry,

Its my understanding that Davis Hallet pianos are made by Samick, but sold
by Hyundai and are the same as Maeari which is also sold by Hyundai.  In
fact, I don't think Hyundai actually makes any pianos, not even ones with
Hyundai on the fallboard, they are just a distributor.

I would guess, considering Davis Hallet's prices that they are very similar,
if not stencils of Samicks basic "SG" series of grands.

Nils Luehrmann