Hallet, Davis & Co. Maker?

Mon, 11 Dec 2000 08:47:59 +0100

Yes.... well now personally I am at the point where I think that all this is
getting way out of hand. To the point where things are becomming directly
midleading to both customers and technicians.  These pianos are simply not what
they are repesented to be, and more often then not bear absolutely no semblance
to the origional make. Seems to me to be increasingly uncomfortably close to a
kind of fraud, and I am begginning to think its time to put a stop to all this
nonsense.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.