100 messages!!!! Overhead way too high!

Fri, 08 Dec 2000 00:02:10 +0100

Richard, tho I have to aggree in principle I dont see this changing much and
am resigned to not letting myself get all hot and bothered about it.

That being said, one thing that might help is if these darned email programs
would work a little more intuitively. I use Netscape and when I get a note
from the list it says

From..... soandsos@suchandsuch
Replyto. pianotech@ptg.org

I have to go through this like process to just reply to the "From" fellow. I
suppose most email programs are basically the same in this regard. When I
punch the reply button I dont get a choice... it just goes to the list.

Now if anyone out there has a way of bypassing this obstacle... I would
appreciate hearing it

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.