Gas Prices - give me a break!

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Thu, 07 Dec 2000 17:00:14 -0600

As long as I'm already in trouble, here's something else that might not
have occurred to some. what's the difference if the current weather trends
and projected resultant disasters are the result of fossil fuel
consumption, or a naturally occurring statistical hiccup in the
climatological continuum? Aren't they going to have to be dealt with in
either case? Somehow, I don't think pleading natural occurrence, rather
than negligent culpability will pull much weight. "Well, it's certainly not
MY fault" may get to be an all too familiar refrain, but I have some
lingering doubt as to it's effectiveness.

Ok, NOW I'm done.

Ron N