100 messages!!!! Overhead way too high!

Bud Schwab budschwab@earthlink.net
Thu, 07 Dec 2000 14:16:21 -0800

Hi Richard,

To that I say amen!  I get so I just delete most of the messages.  You
can't even tell the subject by the subject line, the thread goes on and on
and the subject gradually changes to something entirely
different.  Replying is an easy way to answer, but please, people, change
the subject to the topic.
All in all though it's a great list aned I enjoy it a lot.

Bud

At 03:56 PM 12/7/00 -0600, you wrote:

>It's time to cut the chatter! Get back to technical subjects. "The real
>purpose of this list."   No one seems to know how to send a message
>directly to an individual.. The list doesn't need to read every sentence
>that you want to exchange.
>
>I getting more like a "lonely hearts club" then a technical forum. Darn
>I really hated to say that, but it's true. Is it because we work alone
>and have no one to talk with?
>
>Come on folks.....100...messages each time I look. I have to wade
>through all that to find any personnel email buried in the chatter. I'm
>sure no one would miss me if I sign out of this mess, however in the end
>you will all be the loosers. Because it's not me you will miss. It's the
>dozens of fine technicians that have turned this whole thing off.. Don't
>believe me! Ask at your next chapter meet. Who is still reading the
>pianotech list?
>
>Flame suit is on.. My direct email is above..Use it not the list
>please..
>  Richard Oliver Snelson

                                                 Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P