list message

maria.arnelof@spray.se maria.arnelof@spray.se
Thu, 07 Dec 2000 17:43:11

Eeeem...a question for you here....if youre not on the list...how come you can write in it and also see the "quibbles" on it :)))))
Thanks anyway, that Minesota/your mom thingy made me smile abit. Been there...done that ;)

Maria

Hej, Maria! I am not on the list, nor do I tune. My mom is an "akta" Swede.
I studied the language for a couple of years at U of Minnesota. My degree
is in Linguistics. It's too bad the situation was so frustrating for you.
Please remember that the ones who get upset over the "little" words are
usually not the same ones making the dirty movies. I find the innocent
lapsus linguae quite entertaining myself and our family has laughed
uproariously over some of my mom's mistakes (she laughs too). Hopefully
everyone will just drop it now and the list can go merrily on. I've noticed
it won't take them long to find something else to quibble about!
Lars Johnson
Rochester, MN

Här börjar Internet!
Skaffa gratis e-mail och gratis Internet på http://www.spray.se