Robin/Women.

maria.arnelof@spray.se maria.arnelof@spray.se
Thu, 07 Dec 2000 17:30:01

I think thats a good start, Robin. Only...have you ever pondered over who actually decides WHAT is a woman/lady? A real man too for that matter. Who wrote that law, ey!? Who decides what is and not? I dunno...sometimes I just stop and think about this whenever I see a comment on WHAT is a REAL woman or a REAL lady :)I usually dont like to lable ppl. Were all human beings. I think its more interesting to ponder over what makes a really good person or not. What is genderrolls for men and women anyway!?
Best regards,
Maria

Robin wrote:
Every lady is a woman. But, not every woman is a lady.
Robin

Här börjar Internet!
Skaffa gratis e-mail och gratis Internet på http://www.spray.se