Average person's perception....

Christopher Witmer cdwitmer@spamcop.net
Thu, 07 Dec 2000 22:57:00 +0900

And that's just the way I like it! To live well and live quietly,
enjoying my job and raising my family in my own little niche without
attracting any undue attention to myself. There's a very real sense in
which I can say that the stupider people think my job is, the better.
And if you want people to ooh and aah when they see your business card,
just call yourself a "Piano Acoustics and Tactile Response Engineer."