errata

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Thu, 07 Dec 2000 00:43:33 -0500

Oh One of great erudition may I humbly give thanks for your
mighty efforts at peace?

Anyway, could the loose hinge screws be caused by folks
pushing on the lid instead of the body of the piano itself?
I wish I had a dime for every hinge screw I tightened and a
penny every time I had to yell at students to push on the
piano not the lid.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, ad infinitum.

		Newton