loose hammer heads

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Wed, 06 Dec 2000 16:34:57 -0600

Bob,

    I'm going to have to disagree here. If the piano has gotten to the
point of needing new hammers, I will definitely use new shanks
and probably new hammer butts also. Hence, it doesn't matter.
I'm just not going to waste my time putting new hammers on old
shanks!
    I've used CA many times on our pianos at the school for loose
hammers and it works great. But, as I said, when the hammers
are replaced, so will everything else be replaced. :-)

Avery