Average person's perception....

N Luehrmann n_luehrmann@hotmail.com
Wed, 06 Dec 2000 11:51:29 -0600

For what its worth, I may or may not be the average Joe, but I will gladly
share the perception I have for piano techs.

I think you folks are amazing!  Not only are you craftsmen/women (especially
those that do a lot of rebuilding work), but you are all artists.  It has
been my opinion, and I share it with those that are willing to listen, that
choosing the right tech is as important as choosing the right piano.  Find a
piano that sings to you, and find a tech that understands what you like, and
you will have a match made in heaven!

I am so impressed by all of your accomplishments and knowledge that I
subscribe to this list even though I am not a professional tech - hows that
for admiration?

My wife and I just bought a new grand recently and were extremely pleased
that Charles Ball was able to take us on as clients.  We couldn't possibly
be more delighted, and Charles has been very gracious with his time and
efforts.  There is no doubt in my mind he is an extraordinaraly busy
individual, especially this time of year, and yet the last time we talked I
bombarded him with questions about this and that, and he seemed genuinly
pleased to go into detail on several of my questions.

While Charles's reputation is quite remarkable, I suspect the same could be
said about most techs.  I hope Santa treats you all very well, and you can
bet you have many admireres out there!

Merry Christmass All, and a Very Happy New Year!

Nils Luehrmann
Austin, TX