Old Chickering hammershank flanges

Les Conover locolesco@yahoo.com
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 15:58:32 -0800 (PST)

Hi, David, Thanks for responding and for the offer.
Actually I only need one of those flanges, the brass
kind that clamps onto the center pin. If you can
locate one, please tell me how much you want for it,
including shipping. I'm not familiar with pianophile.
What's that?  Thanks again, Les Conover

--- David Renaud <studiorenaud@qc.aibn.com> wrote:
> Pianophile also has/had some.
>
> I have a few extra laying about my shop(somewhere)
> ,left over form a Chickering rebuild,
>  if a supplier fails to come up with them, and you
> only
> need a few, you can ask me for them..
>
>                                   Cheers
>                                   David Renaud
>
> Les Conover wrote:
>
> > Hello. Does anyone know of a source of the brass
> > flanges used on Chickering grand hammershanks 80
> > 100 years ago?  I've check all the suppliers I
> know
> > of.

=====
Les Conover, RPT