Is this a physical impossibility?

Christopher Witmer cdwitmer@spamcop.net
Tue, 05 Dec 2000 11:22:35 +0900

Ditto here. And while you're at it, would someone kindly confirm the
correct spelling for Vo/ellati Vo/elati Vo/elatti ?

The SAT manual includes a bit on this temperament, and I was also
referred to the following websites:

http://home.earthlink.net/~kgann/histune.html

http://www.ma.utexas.edu/users/miker/tuning/tuning.html

I get the impression that there are a few variations of this temperament
out there.

I'd like to have an opportunity to listen to the same music played by
the same person on the same or identical pianos tuned to various
temperaments. Any recordings or samples out there?