Variable overpull percentage (was: Finishing where you started)

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Mon, 04 Dec 2000 00:23:26 -0600

Hi Paul,

Would there be any point in setting a precalculated over pull to zero
percent? I can't think of any reason to do so. Can you?

Regards,

drose@dlcwest.com
http://donrose.xoasis.com/

3004 Grant Rd.