A plea

Stephen Airy stephen_airy@yahoo.com
Sat, 02 Dec 2000 21:04:56 -0800

I may be scrapping the cat in/on piano idea for now -- I haven't taken the
picture of the piano yet and I will probably use something else instead --
I want to have it done before x-mas so I can give some copies to my
friends.  I'm not going to be publishing it so you guys will probably never
be hearing the music.  :(  Could we close this topic now, please? :)