Kawai CX-5 Key Slip

ROBOTUNER@AOL.COM ROBOTUNER@AOL.COM
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 18:09:25 EST

     I am not just starting out.I am an RPT with 20 years with the same
company.Don't go slamming dealers unless you know who you are talking to.I
work for Jordan Kitt's Music and enjoy my position as Senior Tech and Concert
and Artist Technician.We have a policy of 100% customer satisfaction and I am
proud to be part of a team that makes that a reality.I have health
benifits,insurance paid vacations and a complete office staff to do my
scheduleing and accounting.I couldn't do that on my own.         Robin Bruce
Olson RPT Washington DC Chapter.