Broadwood

Sat, 02 Dec 2000 21:33:52 +0100

Thanks muchly Clark... I will take a closer look at this tommorrow or the
day after. Hard to be sure about the hammers as they are so worn down... but
from what I saw today...through all the dirt... :) looked to be hammers that
were origional, and non leather coverered. Other indications I have... ie
"what the owner thought" leads me towards 1835 or later. I let you know what
these other indicators tell me. Thanks again.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.